You Are Reading

OUGD603: Brief 1 - SAC Ampleforth // Interior Mock Ups

At this stage, I haven't had chance to take any photos at SAC Ampleforth, so I've been using photos from Virgin Active Health Clubs to propose how the interior of the sports centre might look with the applied brand colours. It was particularly easy to do this with Virgin Active's interiors as they have strong brand application throughout all their health clubs - red everywhere.


Above pictured is one of the studios from Virgin Active in London, where they do ariel yoga - or something like that. They use red material to echo the brand in the class.


To make them green quickly, I used the colour range tool in Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 - I was able to select all the red elements in the photo, which I could then use the selection to manipulate the red and make it green to fit SAC Ampleforth's brand colours. 


I did so using a Hue/Saturation layer mask to manipulate the colour in a none destructive fashion, so I can edit it later on if I so need to. This also allows me to control the Hue and well as the saturation of green to get it as close as possible to the green of SAC. 


Green material, which echoes the brand colours of the freshly branded St. Alban's Sport Centre. I also applied this method to various other images to generate a strong proposal for how the sports centre would look. 






Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.