You Are Reading

OUGD603: Revised Briefs

Based on the tutorial last week with Amber, I've changed and amended the briefs accordingly. There is now a total of nine briefs, rather than eight, as I've split up two briefs, for the sake of assessment. 
I've split up the SAC Ampleforth brief and the Coffee Culture briefs into two parts. The first part of which is the brand and identity design. Creating brand guidelines and proposing/creating collateral for the briefs and the second part is designing the website - as web design is a substantial brief within itself, especially for two medium sized businesses.
I've also added rough deadlines for the briefs. These will be subject to change, as I can't foresee how my time will be managed in 2015, as I will be doing D&AD and or YCN briefs along side. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.