You Are Reading

OUGD603: Brief 2 - OAC Photography // Website Wireframes

After completing the website map, I was then able to plan out the content on the pages in the form of wireframes. The wireframes are used to map out how everything will fit, rather than convey the design. They really only need to uses content boxes and placeholder text and imagery to communicate to the client how the content will be laid out. 


I sketched out some wireframes, trying to lay the content out in a similar style to the look and feel design which I sent to the client. Keeping the footer and headers the same throughout, basing the content on the content from OAC's wix website. Which you can see in the document attached below. 

The wireframes have been designed to fit all the content which can be found on the website as it is. Looking through the website, I think more copy would be beneficial in places. For example describing the shoots, a more thorough about page.

I used Azure Pro 7 to design the wireframes digitally, it a piece of software I learned how to use during my summer placement at Bloom. I mapped out the pages which were listed in the website map - some of the pages I've created a couple of options for, both of which I think will work, but they're just there to give the client a preference. Of course, I'll be happy to make any amends which need adjusting.

I created two shoot pages (individual shoots), two about pages, and two testimonial pages.


Using the a basic twelve column grid which was used on the look and feel design. I mapped out a master page, seen in the bottom right of the image below, which contained the header for the website, so it remained consistent. I used grey boxes, placeholder images and copy to represent the different elements of the content. 


The wireframes are listed below in a PDF, and will be presented to the client - open for amends. Once they're signed off, I will begin research and start to design the website. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.